Essential Korean: Speak Korean with Confidence! (Essential Phrase Bk)
|Price:||$9.86 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(1 customer reviews)
The most complete phrasebook and guide to Korean for newcomers, Essential Korean is organized by topic (shopping, dining, etc.), so you can very easily find just the words and phrases you need to speak Korean confidently. Totally free from grammatical jargon, Essential Korean lets you start speaking Korean immediately with minimal effort!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2082924 in Books
- Published on:
- Released on:
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.52" h x .51" w x 5.00" l, .56 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 192 pages
From the Back Cover
- Fundamental language for meeting people, starting conversations, and asking and replying to questions
Over 2000 essential sentences arranged by frequency of use
- �A glossary of 2000 entries to ensure that the right word is always at your fingertips
- Language covering the essentials of travel to help visitors navigate the basics of arranging lodging, eating out, dealing with transportation and emergencies, and more
- Basic grammar and pronunciation guide to help you to start speaking Korean right away
- Information on customs and courtesy help you interact with ease
- Whether you�re a novice speaker or have some experience with the language, Essential Korean is the handy tool you�ll refer to again and again.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great for Taekwondo teachers
By Cathy C,
I'm a Taekwondo teacher. I'm not fluent in Korean, but I do like to use as much Korean terminology in the dojang as possible. This book has been a great resource for me to honor Taekwondo's Korean heritage and make our dojang a unique, Korean-language-based training hall. The book is separated into easy-to-use sections ("Small Talk", "Eating Out", "Sports Activities"), making it effortless to find what I need for the day's classes. I'm trying to introduce new phrases every day, and the children I teach are picking up more and more Korean easily. This book makes it so simple to do. I highly recommend it! Thanks, Tuttle!